The Congregation of the Apostolic Carmel considers education as a powerful, relevant and effective means of the transformation of society until love, peace and justice become a lived experience. Through its educational institutions both formal and non-formal the sisters of the Apostolic Carmel aim at
Forming students who are
· imbued with the knowledge and love of the divine
· morally upright and emotionally mature.
· seekers of knowledge and truth
· integrated and creative
· inspired by a spirit of charity, liberty and responsibility
· radiators of joy and goodwill
· agents of liberation of the poor, the oppressed and marginalized, especially women
· committed to selfless service in the social, political and cultural milieu.
Collaborating with staff members who are
· ready to share in the vision of the Apostolic Carmel
· eager to pursue the ideals and values of the Institution
· qualified, skilled and innovative in the field of education
· motivated by love towards each other and the pupils
· exemplary in word and deed.
· to provide a near-ideal ambience, outstanding teaching resources and facilities to foster all round development
· to nurture and promote intellectual abilities
· to inculcate a system of values and purity of thought
· to encourage development of scientific and rational thinking
· to develop leadership and a spirit of adventure.
· to foster the ability to distinguish between the right and the wrong.
· to encourage community feeling, a sense of justice and the quality of tolerance
· to develop self-confidence through a sense of responsibility, devotion, patriotism and discipline.